Excellence in Teaching Earth Science (Teacher of the Year Award)
The applicant must have a proven record in teaching at an accredited K-12 school. The application package includes four required items:
- Completion of the application form including dated signatures from applicant and school administrator
- A summary of the course curriculum including:
- Earth Science Teaching Philosophy
- Description of your Earth Science course
- How you and your school will use the award
- One letter of recommendation from a school administrator.
- One letter of recommendation from a colleague or parent of a student in your class.
The application deadline is Monday, June 8, 2020. The awardee will be honored at the Wednesday, August 5, 2020 RMAG luncheon, held at Maggiano’s Restaurant in downtown Denver, as a guest of the Foundation.
For questions, please contact Donna Anderson at email@example.com.
Application for the RMAG Foundation Excellence in the Teaching of Earth Sciences
(Teacher of the Year)
2020 Academic Year
(Fall 2019 through Spring 2020)
The Teacher of the Year Award Application is now closed. Thank you to all who applied.