Excellence in Teaching Earth Science (Teacher of the Year Award)
The applicant must have a proven record in teaching at an accredited K‐12 school. The application package includes four required items:
- Completion of the application form including dated signatures from applicant and school administrator
- A summary of the course curriculum including:
- Earth Science Teaching Philosophy
- Description of your Earth Science course
- How you and your school will use the award
- One letter of recommendation from a school administrator.
- One letter of recommendation from a colleague or parent of a student in your class.
The application deadline is Monday, June 7, 2021. The winner will be announced on or before June 21, 2021. The awardee will be honored at the August 4, 2021 RMAG luncheon, which may be held virtually.
For questions, please contact Donna Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Application for the RMAG Foundation Excellence in the Teaching of Earth Sciences
(Teacher of the Year)
Academic Year 2021
(Fall 2021-Spring 2022)