Scholarships and Applications
Robert M. Cluff Memorial Scholarship
2019 AWARD YEAR
One Scholarship for $2,500
The RMAG Foundation will award one $2,500 scholarship to a graduate student to support Petrophysical or Reservoir Characterization studies in North America. 2019 is the first year the Cluff Scholarship will be awarded. The Scholarship was initiated in 2017 in memory of Robert M. Cluff by his family and colleagues at the Discovery Group, Inc., and augmented by “Friends of Bob Cluff in 2018. Bob founded the discovery Group in 1987 and was involved in numerous professional societies including service as past-President of the RMAG in 2006. He excelled at integrating petrophysical data with geologic data in detailed reservoir studies
The following criteria will be used by the RMAG Foundation to select a recipient:
- Relevance of the student’s research to petrophysical analysis or reservoir characterization
- Academic achievements
- Faculty references or contacts
An application for the RMAG Foundation Robert M. Cluff Memorial Scholarship must be submitted electronically and must include:
- A research proposal (one page) supplemented with figures and maps as needed, financial support and needs listed, and with a timetable for completion of the research
- A resume with GPA and education information
- A detailed table of how the funds will be spent in support of the proposed research (e.g. laboratory fees or field expenses)
- Recommendation letter from the appropriate faculty advisor
Trustees of the Foundation will make the final selection.
This application is closed. Thank you to all who applied.