Scholarships and Applications
Robert M. Cluff Memorial Scholarship for petrophysical and/or reservoir characterization studies.
2022 AWARD YEAR
One Scholarship for $2,500
A $2500 award will be given to any graduate student enrolled in any accredited college or university who is incorporating petrophysical and/or reservoir characterization analyses to his/her research. This scholarship was established in memory of Robert (Bob) Cluff, a greatly admired geoscientist who founded a petrophysical consulting company, The Discovery Group, with his wife Sue. Bob was involved in numerous local and national professional societies, serving in leadership roles in the Denver community.
The following criteria will be used by the RMAG Foundation to select a recipient for the scholarship:
- Relevance of the student’s research to the specifications listed for this award
- Academic achievements
- Economic need
- Faculty references or contacts
Applications for the RMAG Foundation Scholarships must be submitted electronically and must include:
- A thesis proposal (two pages or less) with financial support and needs listed to complete the research
- A resume with GPA information
- A schedule for completing stages in and completion of the research
- Recommendation letter from the appropriate faculty advisor
A review panel will evaluate proposals submitted, and Trustees of the Foundation will make the final selection.
Application is closed. Thanks to all who applied.