Thanks to the family and friends of Bob Cluff, long-time member and former officer of the Rocky Mountains Association of Geologists, a memorial scholarship has been established in Bob’s name through the RMAG Foundation. When fully funded the scholarship will support graduate students who are specializing in petrophysics and/or reservoir characterization. We invite readers to honor Bob by contributing to the scholarship fund. Contributions can be made by check written to RMAG Foundation, adding “Cluff Scholarship” on the memo line of the check. Mail your contribution to the Foundation address provided on the first page of this website.
The 2020 scholarship applications are now open.
- Colorado School of Mines Memorial Scholarship
- Gary Babcock Memorial Scholarship
- Michael S. Johnson Scholarship
- Norman H. Foster Memorial Scholarship
- Philip J. McKenna Scholarship
- Robert M. Cluff Memorial Scholarship
- Stone/Hollberg Scholarship
- University of Colorado‒Dudley and Marion Bolyard Scholarship
- Veterans Memorial Scholarship
- During 2018 the RMAG Foundation honored deceased colleague Randy R. …Read More »